Administering programs to help communities and families
Notice: We understand the concerns and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and well-being of our customers, employees and our community are our priority. To further help prevent the spread of this virus and maintain a safe environment for you, certain agency operations may have changed. Please click here for a list of the Community Action Agencies for assistance and click here for COVID-19 resources.
COVID-19 VIRTUAL TESTING - In order to access the free consult, use the promo code COVID19.
1. Augusta University Health Systemis offering virtual screenings through video visits with health providers for the Central Savannah River Area, which includes Aiken, Edgefield and McCormick counties in South Carolina. Visitors only need to follow a two-step process to choose a provider and start a video visit.
3. Doctors Careis offering a telemedicine drive-thru option in South Carolina through its “Doctors Care Anywhere – Virtual Urgent Care” app. The patient clicks a link to sign up to be seen online by a provider, who can refer them for drive-thru testing (if needed) at Doctors Care’s Cayce, SC location. Doctors Care Anywhere is available 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday – Friday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
8. Sandhills Medical Foundation Inc.is offering telephone screening. Depending on the results, you may be scheduled to visit a drive-thru testing site in Camden. Call 1-877-529-4339 to register, for appropriate screening and instructions. Phone lines are open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday.
9. Self Regional Healthcareis offering telephone screening for residents in Greenwood, Laurens, Edgefield, Abbeville, McCormick, Saluda, and Newberry counties. Call the COVID-19 Screening Line at (864) 725-4200.
1. AT&T :https://www.att.com/shop/internet/access/#!/In response to the public health crisis, Access from AT&T is temporarily: Offering two months of free service to new Access customers who order by April 30, 2020 with $5/mo or $10/mo thereafter, depending on your speed; Expanding eligibility based on income and to households participating in National School Lunch Program/Head Start; and Waiving all home internet data overage fees
10. PRTC: Walterboro customers call 843-538-2020, or St. George customers call 843-931-1212. PRTC (Piedmont) call 864-682-3131
11. Spectrum - https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/coronavirus-internet-offer-students/Beginning Monday, March 16, Spectrum is offering free access to internet and WiFi for 60-days for new Pre-K to 12, college student and teacher households who don't currently have internet or WiFi service. This discount will be applied as a credit for your first two months of internet services. They’ll waive any installation or pre-payment fees to help get you started
1. Blue Ribbon Cab (Columbia): Free rides for 60+ seniors to doctor or grocery store 1x a week and 15% discount for everyone else. Contact Barbara Dodtson at (803) 786-9472.http://originalblueribbontaxi.com/