Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Program
ESG CARES Act List of Subgrantees
Click here for the list .
The Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) program is a competitive grant issued each year to community-based shelters and traditional housing facilities, non-profit organizations that provide housing and counseling assistance to the state's homeless population and to those at-risk of becoming homeless.
General Program Requirements
Individual Emergency Shelter agencies may have different qualifications for services. Click here to read the United States Code definition of homeless.
ESG - CV Resources
- ESG Hotel Reimbursements
- ESG Cares Act Funds Deadlines
- ESG-CV Program Cares Act Funds Reimburseables
- ESG-CV Supporting Documents Required for ESG Program
- ESG Supporting Documents for Cleaning Cost Reimbursements
ESG Round Table Minutes
- 06.20.21 – ESG CARES Act Roundtable Minutes
- 07.21.21 – ESG CARES Act Roundtable Minutes
- 08.18.21 – ESG CARES Act Roundtable Minutes
- 09.15.21 – ESG CARES Act Roundtable Minutes
Your Next Step
To view a list of agencies receiving ESG funds, click here.
Click here for information on food banks, soup kitchens and homeless shelters in South Carolina.
ESG CARES ACT AMENDEMENT